Newly started graphite artifact !
That fresh start is welcome while fighting with small details on more advanced projects, like “the Diagnosis Tree”.
This one has born in my head since a long time, with the idea of some sort sea made out of solid metallic waves. I usually let the drawing build itself, but this time I’ll try to keep abit more control over the progression.
Like with the “Diagnosis Tree”, I’ve decided to apply a tint over the fiberboard surface before drawing. This time it will be blueish/greenish.
Surface is a bit different than what I’m used to : 80/40cm. We’ll see how I’ll manage this horizontal format.
The first steps ran flawlessly, and I didn’t think about taking pictures of the progress. Sorry for that 🙂
I can only share that short timelapse video filmed this afternoon during the second work session.
That’s all for today,
Have fun 🙂